Lili, la petite grenouille - Niveau 2 - Cahier d'activités
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author : Agnès Malfettes-Wittmann, Sylvie Meyer-Dreux
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090335439
- Language : French
- Level : Débutants
- Market : Young children
- Pages : 52
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : June 2003
- Series : Lili
- Size : 21.2 x 0.7 x 29.8 cm
- Subtitle : Workbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 506g
Activity book in the Lili the little frog collection, French as a foreign language (FLE) method for children, level 2.
This individual support of 48 pages aims to develop comprehension and production. It is the continuation of the processing phase worked collectively with the album and its cassette, but also a phase of reuse, fixation and evaluation.
This notebook is in direct contact with what has been developed from the stories to allow:
- work on the language, taking up the main statements,
- the beginning of production, by promoting interaction between the children,
- the resumption of activities using various corresponding strategies and procedures (differences games, labyrinths, lotto, mini games of the goose, dominoes, etc.)
- a selection of the teacher, offering a variety of activities and exercises taking into account the age and the different abilities of the students.
The organization of the activity book, like that of the album, offers:
- a recognizable presentation, with drawings showing the necessary equipment and logos to present the instructions. A double page, at the end of each story, allows the fixation of the work approached.
structure of content. A double page corresponds to a unit, that is to say to a double page of the album and its development.