Métro Saint-Michel - Niveau 2 - Guide pédagogique
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author : Annie Monnerie-Goarin, Stéphanie Saintenoy, Sylvie Schmitt, Béatrice Szarvas
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090352658
- Language : French
Pages : 144
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : January 2007
- Series : Métro Saint-Michel
- Size : 19.6 x 1.1 x 28.5 cm
- Subtitle : Teacher's Book
- Subject : French
- Weight : 376 g
Teaching guide in the Métro Saint-Michel collection, method of French as a foreign language (FLE) for older adolescents, level 2.
This teacher's book aims to help teachers prepare their lessons from the first hour of French. It presents the principles of the method and indicates the spirit in which the teaching can be oriented.
Very complete, it provides:
- at the beginning of each unit, the detailed description of the communicative, linguistic, phonetic and cultural content; there is also a directory of the new lexicon;
- additional operational leads and guides to facilitate the understanding of oral and written documents;
- grammatical explanations complementary to those in the student's book;
- explanations of a cultural nature on daily life in France, on famous people, places mentioned in the student's book and other possible activities;
- very in-depth guidance on how to organize a phonetics lesson.
It also gives:
- transcriptions of audio materials that are not included in the student's books;
- and corrected for all exercises, units and balance sheets.