Misión ñ - Guía del profesor
Have a question?
- Author : Leticia Santana Negrín
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9788416108763
- Level : Beginners
- Language : Spanish
- Market : Ages 5-7
- Pages : 95
- Publisher : enClave-ELE
- Publishing Date : October ,2017
- Series : Misión ñ
- Subject : Spanish
- Weight : 270 gm
The Teacher's guide for Misión ñ includes the following:
- Table of contents: This details the key terms, grammar on the move, music, skills and abilities, CLIL content, games and projects featured in each unit.
- Basic guidelines: This gives a description of each of the sections in the Student's book.
- Additional material: This provides an explanation with regard to how the audio content, flashcards, comic strips and videos are organised.
- Classroom management techniques: This provides ideas regarding techniques that teachers can use to keep students organised during their classes.
- Alternative activities that can be carried out in each unit, thus enabling teachers to adapt their classes accordingly depending on the characteristics of the groups being taught.
The Teacher's guide also includes a printed code, enabling access to a digital version of the book via the Blinklearning platform (www.blinklearning.com). This is particularly useful for teachers wishing to project the book onto an interactive whiteboard.
Furthermore, there are links provided throughout the book to useful videos (accessible via YouTube). These videos feature some of the book's authors as well as groups of teachers, who give examples of tried-and-tested activities involving music, movement and dancing, to make the teaching process easier.