Mundo real 1 student book. International edition
Publisher: Edi Numen
Have a question?
- Author : Eduardo Aparicio, Cecilia Bembibre, Carmen Cabeza, Noemí Cámara, Francisca Fernández, Patricia Fontanals, Luisa Galán, Amelia Guerrero, Emilio J. Marín, Celia Meana, Liliana Pereyra, Francisco F. Riva. Coordination: David Isa, Celia Meana, Nazaret Puente
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9788498489187
- Level : A1
- Language : Spanish
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages : 272
- Publisher : Edi Numen
- Publishing Date : August ,2018
- Size : 220x275 mm
- Series : Mundo Real - International Edition
- Subject : Spanish
- Weight : 755 gm
The purchase of the Paper Book includes a Premium Digital License that gives access to the eBook and the digital extension of the manual. These digital contents will be available for 18 months from the moment of their activation.
- Student's book .
- Extra resources in the ELEteca (available for 18 months from the moment of activation): auditions, interactive practices, evaluation test, collaborative activities and videos.
- It incorporates the instructions for the activities, as well as the grammar explanations in English .
- The different skills are integrated into the different activities that are proposed.
- The contents are treated through a language and materials appropriate to the interests of young students.
- Throughout the units, all the digital contents that the students have are referenced .
- Each unit is accompanied by different videos available at the ELEteca : situational, grammar, culture and interviews in the street.
- Students also have an interactive game in the ELEteca to practice Spanish in real communicative situations through missions that the student will have to overcome.
Structure of the book:
It consists of eight didactic units plus an introductory one . Every two units a review is offered to consolidate what has been learned.
The units are structured in different sections :
- We talk about...
- Word by word
- Hispanic flavor
- In summary
A table of verbs , a grammar summary and a Spanish / English glossary are included at the end of the book .