Publisher: Summertown Publishing
Have a question?
About this book
Negotiations is designed to help non-native speakers to participate effectively in meetings in English.
The book is divided into three sections:
- The phases of a negotiation - prepare, discuss, propose, bargain, settle & conclude
- Important features of each phase
- Useful tips for effective negotiation
- The language used in each phase
- Cultural differences
- How to handle problems
- Evaluating your performance in a negotiation