Oh là là! Collège - Niveau 3 - Guide pédagogique
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author : Michèle Bourdeau, Catherine Favret, Isabel Gallego, Aline Mariage, Elena Muguruza
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090354539
- Language : French
- Level : Intermediate
- Market : Teachers
- Pages : 160
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : July 2006
- Series : Oh là là!
- Size : 21.2 x 1 x 28.5 cm
- Subtitle : Teaching Guide
- Subject : French
- Weight : 422g
Pedagogical guide in the collection Oh là là! , method of French as a foreign language (FLE) for teenagers, level 3.
The educational guide contains per unit:
- teaching and learning objectives;
- a table of contents per unit and per lesson;
- all of the vocabulary for each lesson (active and passive);
- a pedagogical exploitation, heading by heading, activity by activity, in which: he explains the objectives activity by activity; it gives at any time socio-cultural information necessary for the Civilization partbut also to the interpretation of texts, activities integrated into the lessons; it provides information on language registers and language standards; he gives transcriptions of recorded texts or songs which do not appear in the pupil's book; it offers complementary extension activities that the teacher can use either to review a point which seems essential or not acquired by the learners, or to make the fastest pupils work; he quotes the exercises from the exercise book when it is desirable to do them; it gives the answers to the exercises in the student's book, including the Bilan .
And at the end of the book, we find:
- workbook answer keys;
- for each unit, a complete photocopiable test including grammar and vocabulary exercises, followed by written comprehension; oral comprehension, oral expression, written expression;
- the answer key and the scale of the tests;