Ot Zvuka k Slovu: From a Sound to a Word + CD Unbekannter Einband
Publisher: Russkij yazy'k.Kursy'
Have a question?
- Author: E S Konopkina ,L S Shkurat
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN-13: 9785883375940
- Language: Russian
- Level: A1
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages: 112
- Publisher: Russkij yazy'k.Kursy'
- Publishing Date: November 2017
- Size : 165*205mm
- Subtitle: Textbook
- Subject: Russian
- Weight : 155 Gm.
From a Sound to a Word" is a new phonetic and grammar course for students who are starting to learn Russian as a foreign language.
The course consists of 10 lessons to be mastered in 2-3 weeks with a teacher. Students will learn:
- the system of sounds in Russian
- peculiarities of sound combinations
- the specificity of the Russian accent
- grammar and vocabulary
By the end of the course students will be able to:
- read syllables, words, combination of words, sentences and short texts
- ask and answer questions on certain themes
- talk about familiar subjects (3-4 sentences)
- write syllables, familiar words and short sentences.
The course contains information on the history and culture of Russia.
The book comes with a CD and exercises. It includes a short grammar reference as well as a Russian-English glossary.