Pass Cambridge BEC (Preliminary) Practise text with CD
Publisher: Summertown Publishing
Have a question?
- Author :by Anne Williams (Author), Louise Pile (Author)
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 8183070671
- ISBN-13 : 9788183070671
- Market : Young learner
- Pages : 104
- Publisher : Summertown Publishing
- Publishing Date : 1 November 2011
- Subject : English
- Size : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Weight : 217g
Pass Cambridge BEC preliminaryThe Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC) is an international business English examination which offers a language qualification for learners who use or will need to use, English for their work. It is available at three levels: Cambridge BEC preliminaryCambridge BEC Vantage Cambridge BEC HigherPreliminary practice teststhis practice test book (with CD and answer key) provides useful support for students preparing to take the Cambridge BEC preliminary examination.
It consists of:
- There complete practice tests. Each practice test includes the reading , writing , listening and speaking tests.
- Advice on how to approach every task in the examination.
- Preparation before each practice test to enable students to focus on key Cambridge BEC preliminary grammar, Words and phrases.
- Full tapescript for each listening test.
- Answer key for each test including sample answers for the writing test.
- Complete set of sample Cambridge ESOL answer sheets.