Phonétique en dialogues - Niveau débutant - Livre + CD
Publisher: CLE International
Have a question?
- Author : Bruno Martinie, Sandrine Wachs
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 2090352205
- ISBN-13 : 9782090352207
- Language : French
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages: 120
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : October 5,2006
- Series : EN Dialogues
- Size : 19.7 x 0.9 x 28.6 cm
- Subtitle : Phonétique en dialogues
- Subject : French
- Weight : 318 G
Phonetics book in French as a foreign language (FLE), in the En dialogues collection , intended for older adolescents and adults, beginner level.
Phonetics in dialogues is intended for adults and older adolescents at a beginner level. The book allows us to tackle the major articulatory and prosodic characteristics of French as well as the related problems such as the connection or the speech / writing ratio illustrated by very complete tables at the end of the volume. The dialogues and the auditory discrimination exercises are recorded on an attached audio CD.
Phonetics in dialogues is organized around 22 lessons structured as follows:
- A lively, humorous and illustrated dialogue brings into play two characters involved in a scene of everyday life and contains a strong recurrence of the sounds that are the subject of the lesson. The vocabulary is simple and usual, supported if necessary by a few notes. It facilitates the acquisition of sounds and rhythm while placing learning in the reality of communication.
- An "explanation" part around the sounds, generally studied by couple. It highlights the difference in articulation between the sound to be acquired and that likely to be pronounced by the learner.
- A series of oral exercises: auditory discrimination (recorded on the CD), repetition of words or sentences, transformation of utterances and speech / writing relationship (writing is required in the latter type), rhythm and prosody in the latter lessons.
At the end of each part a report summarizes the lessons discussed. All the exercises are accompanied by their answers.