Précis de Grammaire - Livre
Publisher: CLE International
Have a question?
- Author : Isabelle Chollet , Jean-Michel Robert
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090352559
- Level : Beginners
- Language : French
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Publisher : CLE International
- Publishing Date : July ,2009
- Series : Collection Précis
- Subject : French
- Weight : 320 gm
Grammar work in French as a foreign language (FLE), in the Précis de ... collection , intended for older adolescents and adults.
The Précis de grammaire is particularly intended for foreign students regardless of their level of French.
Focused on communication, the explanations contained in this guide are accompanied by easy-to-understand examples and scenarios. The form and the senses are therefore privileged to make this document a true reference grammar.The grammar guide is made up of 5 parts:
- The phrase
- Parts of speech
- The verbal system
- Complex sentences
- Logical relations
- a simple presentation of the grammatical point, often in the form of a table to facilitate reading, comprehension and memorization;
- concise and illustrated explanations of examples chosen specifically for a foreign audience;
- an indication of the level from A1 to C1 according to the CEFR classification;
- standard errors made by foreigners as well as the correct form (example: do not say "too much" but say "too much")
At the end of the book, an index also makes it easy to find your way and to perform a quick search.