Radio D Textbook with audio texts for beginners
Have a question?
Textbook with audio texts for beginners
Paula and Phillip, two editorial journalists in the broadcasting department of Radio D, investigate mysterious cases. In 26 lessons, a learner can get to know Germany and learn the language in a interesting and exciting way.
- Radio D for beginners with no or little knowledge of German
- Radio D covers the grammatical structures of the A1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Radio D targets the comprehension of audio texts
- Radio D can be used as an independent language course with or without a teacher
- Radio D offers two CDs with audio clips and a CD cover in English
- Radio D each lesson contains exercises for comprehension, vocabulary, grammar and idiomatic phrases.
- The appendix contains solutions to the exercises, an alphabetical word list, transcriptions of teh audio texts and an overviow of the grammatical structures.