Savoir-lire au Quotidien - Livre de l'élève
Have a question?
- Author : Odile Benoît-AbdelkaderAnne THIEBAUT
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782011553874
- Language : French
- Level : Near beginners
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages : 144
- Publisher : Hachette
- Publishing Date : January ,2005
- Size : 195*280 mm
- Series : Reading
- Subject : French
- Weight : 386 gm
The book is based on authentic documents and is organized around 3 levels and 5 themes which serve as cement to build linguistic and (inter) cultural learning. The 5 themes start from the experience of the learner in a migration situation:
- identity / family
- space / time
- health / hygiene / body / food
- environment (children's school life, administration, social assistance, selective sorting)
- work (research, contract, safety standards)
Knowing how to read on a daily basis is accompanied by a trainer's guide which offers the objectives of the lessons, the corrective measures for the book, and additional activities.
Knowing how to read on a daily basisis a manual for learning to read and write intended for older teenagers and adults.
Responding to the needs of trainers, it allows a decisive step forward favoring the acquisition of skills while respecting the new certifications in force.
Knowing how to read on a daily basis makes it possible to learn to read and write in order to:
- be autonomous and be able to participate in the life of the City,
- restore the image of oneself through situations which allow to have a crossed look on one's culture, language and those of the other,
- prepare for the Initial French Language Diploma (DILF).
At the end of the manual, the learner will be able to read and write a simple message of everyday life.