Schritte plus 2 Kursbuch + Arbeitsbuch mit Audio-CD zum Arbeitsbuch und interaktiven Übungen
Have a question?
- Author : Daniela Niebisch, Sylvette Penning-Hiemstra, Franz Specht, Monika Bovermann
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 3190119120
- ISBN-13 : 9783190119127
- Language : German
- Level : Near beginners
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages : 184
- Publisher : Hueber Verlag
- Publishing Date : August 2009
- Series : Schritte Plus
- Size : 22 x 1.5 x 28 cm
- Subtitle : Textbook + Workbook with CD
- Subject : German
- Weight : 530 g
The textbook for everyone who lives or wants to live in a German-speaking country - in a new version.
What is the plus in steps plus?
You don't want to miss out on the tried and tested parts of the successful tutorial steps ? Would you like a textbook that implements the requirements of the framework curriculum of the Federal Ministry of the Interior and prepares you for the new German test for immigrants - and in an appealing, interesting way? Then steps plus is the right textbook for you, with a plus in ...
- flexibility through additional "interludes" and "focus pages"
- interesting texts and diverse regional studies
- intensive exam preparation in exam books for all important exams
- New additional materials such as exercise grammar, booklets for photo and audio history, portfolio booklets and professional language materials
Target group: adults and young people at institutions in a German-speaking country; Learners abroad who want to prepare for life (study or work stay) in a German-speaking country.
Learning objective: Steps plus is based precisely
- on the specifications of the Common European Framework of Reference
- on the specifications of the framework curriculum of the Federal Ministry of the Interior.
Two volumes of the six-volume textbook each lead to levels A1, A2 and B1 and prepare for the corresponding exams.