Sésame 2 · Cahier d'activités
Have a question?
- Author : Hugues DenisotCédric CrosnierNoémie Dedieu
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782017112808
- Language : French
Pages : 80
- Publisher : Hachette
- Publishing Date : October 2021
- Series : Sésame 2
- Size : 21 x 0.5 x 28.5 cm
- Subtitle : Workbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 240g
Structure of the activity book :
Designed for autonomy or use in class, the Sésame activity book offers 6 routes based on those in the student's book:
- 3 lessons with activities mobilizing the 4 skills including oral production,
- a double page "I'm revising".
- a visual dictionary to complete,
- a complete DELF PRIM test.
- Sésame offers teachers an action-oriented approach that is easy to implement: the approach is simple and progressive, the instructions clear and the working methods varied.
- The playful dimension and the consideration of multiple intelligences throughout the method allow each student to progress with confidence.
- The lessons present documents close to the world of pre-teens accompanied by activities and motivating games.
- The large place given to the oral encourages speaking and boxes dedicated to the discovery of the language promote memorization.
- The page "I discover" the curiosity of the pupils around various themes and the class project is based on the creativity of each one to enrich a collective production.
- At the end of each course, a collaborative escape game leads the class into the universe of a personality. Six fun puzzles will engage and test students' knowledge.
- Sesame promotes group activities to learn together.
- Sesame is a modular method that adapts to your class thanks to the "Activities +" of the book. Paper and digital resources are designed for use in class or remotely.