Soda 2 - Niveaux A2/B1 - Livre de l'élève + DVD-Rom
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author : Lucile Chapiro, Dorothée Dupleix, Mélanie Monier, Nelly Mous, Bruno Mègre
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090387094
- Language : French
- Level : A2/B1
Pages : 128
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : January 2013
- Series : Soda 2
- Size : 22.2 x 1 x 28.6 cm
- Subtitle : textbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 420g
Student's book in the Soda collection , method of French as a foreign language (FLE) for older adolescents, level 2 (A2/B1).
A wind of modernity is blowing on methods for teenagers!
The Soda method will find teenagers where they are: in their favorite TV shows, on social networks, in the palm of their hand with their mobile phones. The time is communication at all costs: a good opportunity to learn French!
Always centered on the passions of today's teenagers, Soda also benefits from a modern and attractive layout reminiscent of their favorite worlds.
- a student's book with DVD-Rom (audio and video)
- an activity book with portfolio
- an educational guide with evaluation sheets
The most of Soda :
- themes and references at the heart of the concerns and passions of adolescents
- an organization of lessons around the development of Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) skills
- activities with two degrees of difficulty to manage the diversity of levels in a class
- DELF Junior/School training (student's book and activity book)