Sons et Intonation – Livre
Have a question?
- Author : Jean-Jacques Mabilat, Cidalia Martins
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782278055791
- Language : French
Pages : 160
- Publisher : Didier
- Publishing Date :
- Series : Sons et Intonation – Livre
- Size : 15.5 x 1 x 24 cm
- Subtitle : Novel
- Subject : French
- Weight : 272 g
The collection, Atelier Didier, offers additional works dealing with specific points of learning, to be used in class or independently.
Sons et intonation is a 160-page book accompanied by a set of three CD-audio sold separately. It offers teachers and learners of all levels more than 500 pronunciation exercises from a simple and communicative lexicon. Students of French as a foreign language will thus be able to overcome the main phonetic difficulties of French and train in rhythm and intonation.
The book consists of:.
- a Toolbox presenting some particularities of the French language;.
- a Sounds section: 13 chapters dealing with the main phonetic difficulties;.
- an Intonation part: 6 chapters allowing the learner to become familiar with the rhythm and the music of the language.