Tamtam Arbeitsbuch Erster Kontakt Deutsch für Kinder
Have a question?
- Author : Gabriele Kopp, Josef Alberti, Siegfried Büttner, Dr. Renate Zschärlich
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 3190516650
- ISBN-13 : 9783190516650
- Language : German
- Level : Beginners
- Market : April 2002
- Pages : 96
- Publisher : Hueber Verlag
- Publishing Date : April 2002
- Series : Tamtam
- Size : 21 x 0.7 x 29.7 cm
- Subtitle : Workbook
- Subject : German
- Weight : 305 g
Target group: Six to eight year old children
- who learn to read and write in their mother tongue using Latin script.
- who have learned to read and write in a different writing system.
The language course teaches first sentences and simple structures in a playful way. An integrated reading course and the introduction of the letters of the Latin alphabet lead to the recognition of word images and the writing of the first words and sentences.
Tamtam is playful and is based on the motto learning by action.
Listening and speaking: the course starts with a game to get to know each other. This is followed by games, songs, comic stories, small dialogues or scenes to replay, as well as audio stories and rhymes. Simple expressions are created that the children can use in different situations.
Exercises to train pronunciation are integrated from the start.
Reading and writing are closely related to listening and speaking. This also applies to the introduction of the letters in block letters: Each new letter is linked to a known word from the language course (letter word). The children only read and write words that they are already familiar with from the language course.
The workbook is the material book for the students. It is divided into twenty-four small units that encourage speaking, writing and reading. The appendix contains
- material on cultural studies (pictures, songs, handicraft instructions, etc.)
- material to cut out (e.g. templates for finger puppets, picture sequences for the audio stories, word cards for vocabulary exercises)