Tendances 5-C1/C2 Guide Pédagogique
Publisher: CLE International
Have a question?
- Author : Denis Liakin , Natallia Liakina , Diane Querrien
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090356038
- Level : C1 - C2
- Language : French
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages : 260
- Publisher : Clé International
- Publishing Date : January ,2021
- Size : 210x286 mm
- Series : Tendances
- Subject : French
- Weight : 657 gm
"Trends teaching guide , French as a foreign language (FLE) method for older adolescents and adults, levels C1 / C2
Lifelong learning for a learner concerned with learning all that is useful, nothing that is useful.
A resolutely practical methodology : we pursue goals, we accomplish tasks, we carry out projects.
Simple and efficient teaching thanks to a "ready-to-use" double-page organization and a linear and transparent lesson flow for the teacher and the learner.
A well-marked assessment course and graduated preparation for the DELF.
A team of very experienced authors and real tests conducted in classrooms all over the world.
Trends is much more:
- an innovative action-oriented approach of action scenarios linked to real life.
- taking into account new social practices in the choice of documents and materials for the class.
- a rich and motivating French-speaking cultural environment, reflecting all the "trends".
- a digital offer built from the uses of teachers, learners and institutions.