Tout va bien! - Niveau 1 - Cahier d'activités + CD
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author : Hélène Augé, Maria Dolores Canada-Pujols, Claire Marlhens, Llucia Martin
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090352917
- Language : French
Pages : 112
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : February 2005
- Series : Tout va bien!
- Size : 21.2 x 0.8 x 28.7 cm
- Subtitle : workbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 318 g
Activity book in the All is well! , method of French as a foreign language (FLE) for older adolescents and adults, level 1.
Everything is fine ! propose :
- communication media and situations that are authentic or close to authentic, allowing the student to become aware of the different registers and to discover certain aspects of Francophone culture as well as the language;
- numerous activities aimed at the acquisition of the four communication skills and the use of specific strategies;
- work on the grammar and vocabulary associated with situations and the service of communication with a large emphasis on observation and reflection A regular invitation to evaluation, work independently and self-evaluation.
The workbook resumes the organization in 6 units of 2 lessons each with the following headings:
- Grammar (2 pages)
- Glossary (2 pages)
- Skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) (4 pages)
The learning set All is well! 1 is intended for teaching from 120 to 150 hours of lessons.