Tout va bien! - Niveau 2 - Cahier d'activités + CD
Publisher: Clé international
- Author : Hélène Augé, Maria Dolores Canada-Pujols, Claire Marlhens, Llucia Martin
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090352955
- Language : French
Pages : 128
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : February 2005
- Series : Tout va bien!
- Size : 21.2 x 0.9 x 28.6 cm
- Subtitle : workbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 358 g
Activity book in the All is well! , method of French as a foreign language (FLE) for older adolescents and adults, level 2.
The exercise book is built on the exact model of the student's book (it has the same headings, except that of Civilization ) and it is accompanied by an audio CD for listening and other activities.
The notebook makes it possible to complete or reinforce certain aspects but the learner can also use it as and when he wants. It contains, in fact, activities that can be perfectly used in different contexts: individually or by practicing self-correction thanks to the very complete answers found at the end of the book; in class, in large groups or in small groups.
These activities have the same degree of difficulty as those of the book and the documents used resume,
Everything is fine ! propose :
- Authentic or close to authentic media and communication situations, allowing the student to become aware of the different registers and to discover certain aspects of French-speaking culture as well as the language
- Numerous activities aimed at the acquisition of the four communication skills and the use of specific strategies
- Work on the grammar and vocabulary associated with the situations and the service of communication giving a large place to observation and reflection A regular invitation to evaluation, to work independently and to self-evaluation.
The workbook resumes the organization in 6 units of 2 lessons each with the following headings:
- Grammar (2 pages)
- Glossary (2 pages)
- Skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) (4 pages)
Call us on
write to us on
Whatsapp us on