- Author : Hélène Augé, Maria Dolores Canada-Pujols, Claire Marlhens, Llucia Martin
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090352948
- Language : French
Pages : 168
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : February 2005
- Series : Tout va bien!
- Size : 21.2 x 1 x 28.6 cm
- Subtitle : textbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 544 g
Student's book in the Tout va bien! , method of French as a foreign language (FLE) for older adolescents and adults, level 2.
Everything is fine ! propose :
- Authentic or close to authentic media and communication situations, allowing the student to become aware of the different registers and to discover certain aspects of French-speaking culture as well as the language
- Numerous activities aimed at the acquisition of the four communication skills and the use of specific strategies
- Work on the grammar and vocabulary associated with the situations and the service of communication giving a large place to observation and reflection A regular invitation to evaluation, to work independently and to self-evaluation.
Everything is fine ! 2 continues the progression started at the beginner level. The method offers rigorous work that focuses either on an isolated skill or on several simultaneously. Systematically, the learner is led to develop his own reception and production strategies. At this level, the written language becomes increasingly important and the media (radio and press) appear as recurring supports.
Everything is fine ! 2 whose objectives scrupulously respect the recommendations of the CEFR also offers a portfolio included in the book. The portfolio is intended to be:
- an instrument for permanent self-assessment;
- a learning tool;
- indicator of the learner's progress.
The book is organized into 6 units of 2 lessons each, which include the following sections:
- Situations (2 pages of communication situations)
- Grammar (2 pages) (in situation and guided discovery, with exercises)
- Glossary / Pronunciation (2 pages)
- Civilization (2 pages)
- Skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) (4 pages)
- Assessment (1 page).
The learning set All is well! 2 is planned for a teaching of 120 to 150 hours of lessons. It aims to acquire communication skills at an intermediate level. The objectives and content respond in particular to the language needs - both written and oral - of a person having regular contact with natives (for example, during a professional or tourist stay in French-speaking territory). The learner will be able to situate himself in his learning and acquire progressive autonomy: a recapitulation and an assessment are to be made after each unit. Each of the two units will also have a specific activity which will enable them to take stock.