Trait d'union 2 - Niveau A2 - Cahier de lecture/écriture
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author : Hervé Adami, Sophie Etienne
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090332056
- Language : French
- Level : A2 - Intermédiaire
Pages : 128
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : January 2006
- Series : Trait d'union 2
- Size : 19.5 x 0.9 x 27.6 cm
- Subtitle : Reading/Writing
- Subject : French
- Weight : 506g
Reading/writing notebook in the Trait d'union collection, French language integration method (FLI) for older adolescents and adults, level 2 (A2)
This book helps to develop reading and writing skills, topics previously studied in level 1 of Trait d'union .
The objective is to enable adult learners to produce meaningful written statements, according to the rules of the language, in various types of writing situations, with various objectives.
At the end of the work is proposed the creation by the learner of a bank of words where he will store those he has understood and learned and that he will be able to use.
12 units structured as follows:
- Daily writings : based on authentic or realistic documents
- Citizen writing: exercise(s) to be approached in writing from a citizen angle
- Personal expression : the learner expresses his tastes, his experience, his opinions...
- Workshop : work based on games and writing workshops
- Logbook: the learner writes the different stages of his learning, that is to say what he was able to learn.