Trait d'union 2 - Niveau A2 - Guide pédagogique
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author : Hervé Adami, Sophie Etienne, Nathalie Guiganti, Thomas Iglesis, Laeticia Poinsot
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090331929
- Language : French
- Level : A2
Pages : 128
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : July 2005
- Series : Trait d'union 2
- Size : 19.5 x 0.9 x 27.6 cm
- Subtitle : Professor's Book
- Subject : French
- Weight : 299 g
Pedagogical guide in the Trait d'union collection , French language integration method (FLI) for older adolescents and adults, level 2 (A2).
The methodological clarity makes it possible to work on the four skills separately because the cognitive processes implemented by the learners are very different or because the social situations of oral and written communication are not at all the same.
Trait d'union 2 aims to enable learners to understand and be understood in French in the common communication situations of everyday life.
Each of the 12 units of the book are composed of the sequences "Listening", "Understanding", "Speaking", "Reading", "Writing", "Assessment", "Culture".
Level 2 includes, in addition to this educational guide:
- a student's book
- a reading-writing notebook
- a professional integration notebook
- a Culture and citizenship