Trampoline - Niveau 2 - Livre de l'élève
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author : Michèle Garabédian, Magdeleine Lerasle, Sylvie Meyer-Dreux
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782190335315
- Language : French
Pages : 96
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : July 1992
- Series : Trampoline
- Size : 19.5 x 0.7 x 27.6 cm
- Subtitle : textbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 2.27 g
Student's book in the Trampoline collection , method of French as a foreign language (FLE) for children, level 2.
To continue Trampoline 1 , this book adopts the same layout. The writing is justified and developed, while taking up a certain number of oral skills developed at level 1.
The magazines allow young students from the age of 8/9 to identify with the characters of the method: motivation and identification are the key words. Many stories, comics, dialogues help develop basic communication skills.
Each unit is composed of:
- the cover, discovery and markup support for the entire magazine;
- the comic strip, an exploration support through a fiction built around the heroes of Trampoline 1, but also their new friends, constitutes the essential support for linguistic, linguistic and cultural communication;
- Reportage emphasizes the provision of cultural, social and linguistic information;
- Français Info aims at the linguistic and linguistic exploitation of the information provided by comics;
- Spectacles invites you to discover and use other functions of the language through a choice of nursery rhymes, songs, poems, sayings, riddles...
- The Little Dictionary focuses on the analysis of the construction and functioning of written language;
- Game = 3 games for all of Trampoline 2, reactivates linguistic and cultural acquisitions;
- and Radio Trampoline, a new monthly sound magazine.