Vocabulaire progressif du français pour les adolescents - Niveau débutant - Livre
Publisher: CLE International
Have a question?
- Author : Sylvie Schmitt
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090338690
- Level : Beginners
- Language : French
- Market : Ages 15-16
- Pages : 128
- Publisher : CLE International
- Publishing Date : September ,2004
- Size : 221*286 mm
- Series : Vocabulaire progressif du français pour les adolescents
- Subject : French
- Weight : 424 gm
Vocabulary book in French as a foreign language (FLE) in the Progressive collection intended for young adolescents and adults, beginner level.
This book, true to the spirit of the progressive collection, includes:
- on the left page, a vocabulary lesson: the words are put in context in a lively and illustrated way;
- on the right page, application exercises and various activities which are organized according to a pedagogical progression. Every two units, four pages of exercises allow the learner to practice and verify vocabulary acquisition.
The lexicon is grouped together by practical themes: getting around, telephoning, shopping, ordering in restaurants and cafes ...
The vocabulary covered is commonly used in France. The themes unfold over a story: the students of an international high school take a trip to France.
At the end of the book, there is a summary of words and expressions with a column provided for the translation.
A booklet containing the answers is placed inside.