Collins Gem School Mandarin Chinese Dictionary
Publisher: Goyal Publishers
Have a question?
- Publisher : Collins (3 June 2010)
- Language : Chinese
- Paperback : 640 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0007391277
- ISBN-13 : 978-0007391271
- Reading age : 14 years and up
- Item Weight : 155 g
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Country of Origin : India
This new first edition of the Collins Chinese Gem Dictionary has been specially designed to meet the needs of learners of both Chinese and English. A clear colour layout, up-to-date coverage of everyday words and phrases, and a handy travel supplement make this dictionary the ideal portable companion.
Collins Chinese Gem has been written for all those learning Chinese or English for study or for travel. It is the ideal text for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information in a portable format. A free iPod™ download of the Phrasefinder supplement is also available to users.
• The Collins Chinese Gem Dictionary contains all the everyday words and phrases used in today’s Chinese and English that you will need to know, with a practical supplement for travellers.
• This dictionary offers extra help with essential vocabulary, and thousands of useful phrases to guide you to the correct translation.
• Clear, colour layout and the inclusion of pinyin romanization ensure that you can quickly find the information you need.
Other titles available in the Collins Chinese range are the
Collins Pocket Chinese Dictionary and the Collins Chinese Dictionary Plus.